If you are installing G-Plus or Dream Plus, you can find instructions on how to install them below. In case you encounter any difficulties during the installation process, we offer remote support to assist you.
G-Plus or Dream Plus Install Guide: https://youtu.be/C9BvfTYpyqE
The requirement of remote support: +82-2-6949-6789 / www.hogun.co.kr
To resolve installation errors, please follow these steps:
- Make sure you have the latest version of the installation file.
- Verify your AutoCAD version before installing G-Plus or Dream Plus.
- These programs require an internet connection to run.
- Avoid installing G-Plus or Dream Plus in the “C:Program Files” or “C:Program Files (x86)” directories as it may cause compatibility issues.
If you encounter any issues during the installation of G-Plus or Dream Plus, we offer remote support. Please contact us at +82-2-6949-6789 or visit www.hogun.co.kr for further assistance.
In general, you are required to purchase two copies of G-Plus or Dream Plus for two separate computers. However, we provide the flexibility to use our software in different locations. For example, you can start using it on computer A, then seamlessly switch to computer B when needed.
Our products utilize a login method. When AutoCAD is running on your computer, G-Plus or Dream Plus runs on each server. If your computer is turned off, G-Plus or Dream Plus will automatically log out. Therefore, if AutoCAD is shut down properly, you can easily continue using G-Plus or Dream Plus on another computer.
- Phone Call Support: Available on weekdays (Monday to Friday) from 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM and 1:00 PM to 6:00 PM (excluding holidays).
- Online Support: Please visit our Contact Page for assistance.
- Email Support: Available year-round with responses provided from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM.
– blank –